First weeks of the school year is usually a difficult period…Next, a period of hard work and finally – well-deserved holidays! But meanwhile, you may make yourself feel pleased and relaxed additionally spending time in a creative way by means of combining learning and great fun. All that is possible by visiting „Chata na Stoku”. Why not change the setting and substitute boring school walls for breathtaking winter mountain landscape? Our Winter School offers a creative way of getting insight into secrets of science, geography, biology, history, combined with a great amount of fresh air and integration activities.
Arrange a stay in Krynica-Zdrój, in Słotwiny valley and experience the magic of the Beskid Sądecki!
How to do it?
Step 1. Gather a group of 30-40 people
Step 2. Call or e-mail us.
Step 3. Get into the bus and don’t worry about anything!
We will help you compile an attractive and varied programme adjusted to your financial possibilities and concerning the age of the participants and not forgetting about the weather conditions. We will carefully supervise the realization of the programme by making advance group reservations and services, such as transport or a tour guide.
We will do our best NOT to make your evenings boring:
- a Mountain Guide will pay us a visit and give a small lecture on mountains
- a disco party will make you feel the Queen or the King of the dance floor
- a bonfire and sausages cooked over it will satisfy your appetite
- accommodation in „Chata na Stoku” with a view of the mountains (double, triple, quad, five-person en-suite rooms)
- tasty “homemade” food
- free progarmme consultation with a Mountain Guide
You are warmly invited!
Please, contact us:
tel. 018 471 57 17,
mobile. 669 229 840,